These two pictures are some of our first days together in China. Jason and Olivia are bonding in this picture. Actually, I think she is probably thinking "What in the world is he saying to me?" By the way, that is not a hickey on my husbands neck, it is a birthmark :-) He is paranoid about it.
EEEKK!!!! Everytime Olivia and I see this picture, I scream really loud like the picture is terrifying me and Olivia just starts laughing hysterically.
Hey girl, glad you found me. :) Come visit my blog anytime. I love the pictures of your girl....that last one for sure. I had a lot of fun dancing today...good workout...I for sure will be back next Wednesday. You better be there!!! :)
Have I ever mentioned my love and fascination for Olivia's feet??? I love this baby more than anything in the world. The only thing I may possibly love more is her feet!!! :o) Thank you Mandie for taking this picture for me. This picture was taken at Fall Creek Falls last weekend. We went camping for 8 days last week and had a blast. Lots of updates and pics to come. Especially next week, someone is turning 5 next week :o)
As you can see, I am sooooooo excited!!! I received my letter of acceptance into the Fall 2009 nursing program today. All the hard work has finally paid off! Now, I just hope I can make it through nursing school. There were 580 applicants this year and they chose 80. I am oh so happy!!! I think I will go do my happy dance now!!! Toodles!!!
Our princess!!!! Olivia playing with the dollhouse Santa brought her. (And posing for the camera) A "clubhouse" from Santa This is Olivia sitting and playing at what is probably her favorite of all her Christmas presents... (Vanity and MAKE-UP!) Make-up is what she wanted from Santa. Olivia putting on her make-up.... LOVELY!!! Just liked this picture for some reason. She looks so serious.... Livie and her cousin Hayden anxiously awaiting breakfast Christmas morning.... Livie and her Daddy!!!! (Whom she is loving an awful lot these days!!!) I may be getting jealous! :-) I just liked this picture. She has on the bracelet that Santa put in her stocking that I heard Tabetha Sullens made! :-) Me and Liv Christmas morning Santa brought Livie this baby Okay, she was really getting into it! Charlie, Rylan and Livie
Comments