Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time For Some More Old Pics.....


These two pictures are some of our first days together in China. Jason and Olivia are bonding in this picture. Actually, I think she is probably thinking "What in the world is he saying to me?" By the way, that is not a hickey on my husbands neck, it is a birthmark :-) He is paranoid about it.



EEEKK!!!! Everytime Olivia and I see this picture, I scream really loud like the picture is terrifying me and Olivia just starts laughing hysterically.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Allison said...

I love all the crazy pictures! (And Jason's hickey!)

Tenara King said...

Hey girl, glad you found me. :) Come visit my blog anytime. I love the pictures of your girl....that last one for sure. I had a lot of fun dancing today...good workout...I for sure will be back next Wednesday. You better be there!!! :)