Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Elmo Potty Time....


Okay, I just had to put this on the blog. Olivia has become obsessed with Elmo. No joke. When we first got home from China, she was petrified of Elmo. She hated him. At some point, she has grown to LOVE him. Her aunt Deana got her a DVD called Elmo Potty Time and we watch this DVD at least 5 times a day. No joke. She would watch it all day if I would let her. We have two other Elmo DVD's, but it has to be Elmo Potty Time. It is so funny! And here's the thing, Olivia is potty trained and has been potty trained since before the age of two. Not sure what the obsession is with this specific movie, but it is hilarious. She sits and watches it in amazement every time like it's the first time she's ever watched it. I guess this is probably normal, but it just amazes me because she hated him so badly when we first got home. I am glad she's over her fear, I just need to find another movie that will spark her interest :-)

9 comments:

Leni said...

hi nice pictures

Saylorsmom said...

Oh Elmo is the best. I still love him. We got the Tickle Me Elmo one year that falls to the floor and laughs. It is the funniest thing ever. If I still have him I am giving it to her. She will love him.

Danielle said...

Marlee is the exact same way, except we have the Elmo Pets DVD. We watch it at least twice a day. We are leaving for the beach this weekend, and I'm afraid we will have to watch him the whole way.I need to get the Potty Time, maybe then she will start sitting on the potty!!

Saylorsmom said...

When Elmo Grows Up is coming to Nashville. Let me know your email if you want me to send you the link. It has a code for early tickets.

Tanya said...

Holly, my e-mail is
wait4liv@yahoo.com or jandtjones@blomand.net. Thank you so much for thinking of us... I love you friend. Tell Mandy I said hello. I sent this same message to your e-mail. I wasn't sure where you would look :-) Hope you have a great day.. I am heading off to class.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! We all do love Elmo. The kids and I have seen Sesame Street several times when they have came to Nashville. You should take her. It's a blast! They put on a rockin' show!!

Tanya said...

Holly and Sally, the two of you will be glad to know that Jason and I purchased our tickets to the Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up show. Thank you Holly for the info. Now see the benefits we get from blogging??? he he :-)

Danielle said...

Please email me the info. for the Elmo show. Marlee would absolutely love it. My email is dssliger@blomand.net.

Dawn is wonderful. We have her booked for Jan. for Maggie's one year pictures;however, we booked her last year. Thanks for the sweet comments. We need to get our girls together to play one day.

Justabeachkat said...

Tanya

Thanks for visiting me. I love meeting other bloggers. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome.

It looks like you're a fairly new blogger so it was easy for me to read your entire blog and get to know a little bit about your sweet family.

We have 9 granchildren and our 10th will be a little girl from China, God willing. One of our sons (who has 3 natural children already) is in the process of adopting right now. It is painfully slow, but we're anxiously waiting.

Hugs!
Kat