Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smile Award :-)


I got a sweet e-mail the other day from Tabetha Sullens at Reminisce Heirlooms nominating me for a Smile Award. Thank you so much Tabetha!! It means so much to receive an award from such a wonderful person like her. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

This is what Tabetha wrote: Tanya is another lady who inspires me. She told me over a year ago (maybe two...where does the time go?) of how she was striving to get Liv. I could see the love and hope in her eyes and she will never know how she inspired me by doing so. I know she is blessed and I could not be happier for her family.

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids

Now I would like to nominate the following:

1. Sam Bullock
2. Alison Cummins
3. Danielle Sliger
4. Holly Hodges
5. Shana Ginn

Congratulations ladies!! You all hold a very special place in my heart... Thanks again Tabetha for thinking of me...

3 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

Danielle said...

Thanks Tanya. You are such a sweetie!

The Bullock's said...

Tanya,

Thanks so much. I need to find 5 people who have blogs. None of my friends have them.