Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Pray to Jesus"....

So the past few weeks, Jason and I have decided to try to get in the habit of saying a prayer before we all eat dinner at night. I'll admit, this is one habit Jason and I never did that we should have already been doing. Anyway, at night I will say "Oh, we need to say our prayers." Olivia just loves it. Everyone at the table ends up saying a prayer (at Olivia's request). But I just had to post, every one of her prayers start with "Pray to Jesus".. EVERY ONE! And if we forget to say them, (yes, we forget) she says "We need to pray to Jesus!" It is the sweetest thing ever! She always makes us close our eyes and cross our fingers together. So tonight, I'll admit, I peeked to see what kind of face she was making during these prayers, and it was the cutest thing ever... So, I got up and got the camera ~ and then got in trouble!! Hehe.... :-) Our baby is growing up!!!



AMEN!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

On Tanya This is so precious!!! She is a living doll. What a wonderful mother you are. I love the picture as your header. :)

nest of posies said...

oh i just love this post. the picture of her hands held so tight is just the sweetest thing ever.
p.s. i love your new photo header. so sweet.

Morris Family Of Four said...

Tanya,
She is the sweetest thing!
Don't you just love that age?

Veronica Stepien said...

God bless those little hands and eyes. My girls are the very ones who have to give Mom and Dad a reminder at times also. Don't you wish that kind of faith and innocence stayed with you through your whole life. God bless you friend.

Tenara King said...

Two words...Precious and Innocent! I love it.

Ashley said...

bless it, you have the sweetest little girl. you are a great mommy by teaching her the important things :) such a cute family!

Ashley said...

bless it, you have the sweetest little girl. you are a great mommy by teaching her the important things :) such a cute family!

Alison Cummins said...

We missed you today! I hope you guys aren't sick! Kino is at my house on the 19th! 6:30!

Love you friend!

Susan said...

Hi Tanya,
Your daughter is just the cutest little thing!! I know that you all are so proud to have her in your life.
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I enjoy doing it and reading other blogs. I can sit at the computer for hours!
I am still teaching! but not 8th grade LOL! I am teaching PreK at Eastside and love it there.