Monday, January 5, 2009

Slowdown....

I just want to tell everyone now, my posts may start slowing down drastically when school starts back. I start on the 15th (next Thursday) and I do have some rather difficult classes this time. Also, I will be studying for the hesi test that I have to take if February, so my blog life will be taking a back seat for a while... I am not going to quit blogging though. I do have plans for a couple of posts in the near future, I just can't keep up like I am used to when classes start. I just wanted everyone to know why I am suddenly not leaving comments on your blog or not updating as frequently...Please keep me in your prayers as I am studying for this hesi test. This test will determine whether I get into the nursing program or not and I have A LOT of competition.... Just want you all to know what's going on with me when my blog is not being updated that much.... Love ya friends.......

10 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Good luck, I'm sure you will do great. I'll pray for you and your family. Looking forward to your posts.

Alison Cummins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Cummins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Cummins said...

Ok, 3rd times the charm. I posted 2 previous comments and realized that I had misspelled words, so I couldn't leave them on there. I guess that is what I get for trying to post a comment on the first day back to school. My brain is still asleep! Anyway, know that you are thought of and prayed for! You will be a wonderful nurse!

Love you!

Saylorsmom said...

Good luck with school. I am starting a new degree this semester. I am just taking one online class. It has been about four years since I have been in school so I didn't want to over do it. lol I will miss hearing from you. Your blog is so cute and that new picture of you all is awesome. So sweet!! That thing I got Olivia still hasn't come. The lady is suppose to make and ship a new set for me. I assume the others got lost. I will be thinking of you during school and I know you will do great. I love you.

Saylorsmom said...

I have a BS but I am getting an Associates in Web Design. It will help in the future and with my dad's business.

Mandy said...

Good Luck Tanya! I know you will do great. Love the new picture too.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you and your family as you begin this chapter of your lives. Going back to school is hectic with a family but with your determination you will be fininshed in no time at all!
Best wishes for you :)

LeAnne Grissom said...

I know you will do good. If you need some quite time call and me and the boys will entertain Oliva for you.

Jeremy and Allison said...

Tanya, you'll do great on your test! Just keep us all up to date with everything when you can!!