Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Yesterday was Jason's birthday, so after class Olivia and I came home and made her Daddy a birthday cake. She had so much fun making this cake. The cake, (and his present ), were supposed to be a surprise but she told him about the cake when he called on his way home from work and she told him what his present was when he picked it up to open it. I am really gonna have to be careful at Christmas! I thought I was bad! By the way the candles in the last picture say Jason is 36. This is incorrect. I bought the wrong candle. He is 37. I know how old my husband is, but for some reason I bought a 6 instead of a 7. I must have had 6 on the brain. We really got a kick out of this. I didn't even notice my mistake when we were putting the candles on the cake. He ever so politely pointed it out to me right before he blew it out! Too funny!


Mixing it up!!



Decorating


My artwork!




Happy Birthday Daddy!

4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

It looks like you might have a caterer on your hands! Love the way she positioned the decorations...Sooo cute!

Danielle said...

She's adorable! I'm so glad that we ran into you guys at the fair, and I got to see her in person. You certainly have been blessed.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

She did a beautiful job! I hope he had a wonderful birthday. :)

The Bullock's said...

Happy Birthday Jason! It is so nice to be able to follow your blog and see how much Olivia is grown. Keep in touch!

Sam, Olivia, Lexi