Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Birthday Parties!!

First of all, I need to say "GO TITANS!!!!".That was a great game today! I am so glad they won. Anyway, we have had a very eventful weekend. Friday night my niece (Rylan) had a birthday party in Nashville at Build-a-Bear and then we all went to The Rainforest and had dinner. Saturday, Jason's nephew (Aaron) had a Titans birthday party at his house. I bet he was excited about the game today :-) Happy Birthday Rylan and Aaron!! We love you!!


Rylan at Rainforest

Aaron and his birthday present



Olivia and her cousin Hayden in their Titans gear playing on Aaron's new trampoline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay girl....why didn't you tell me you were blogging? I'm so excited! Check the one out for the McMinnville Center. Add it to yours. I'm trying to get some exposure!!! It was good to see you this morning. Think you can make the Bell Buckle trip?