Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary Granny & Papa!!

So after our pumpkin patch adventure, we had to be at a surprise anniversary party for my grandparents (Bill and Lucille McBride). They have been married for 62 years!! Woo Hoo!!! They have 8 children, (1 has passed), 24 grandchildren, and 43 great grandchildren. Yes, that's right, I said 24 and 43.. In case you don't know me very well, I come from a huge family, and I love every minute of it. These are two of the most precious people you will ever meet.... I love and respect these people more than you will ever know. I can remember when I was little, my papa having bible lessons at his house for his grandchildren during the week making us learn the books of the bible and learning bible verses. I still remember those verses and the books of the bible to this very day. I never knew at the time, how valuable that stuff would be to me later in life. I know the Lord was, (and still is), looking down at my papa and granny, with a big huge smile on his face nodding his head. I don't know if they know it or not, but that made a huge impact on my life. I really look up to these people and love them with all my heart. Happy Anniversary Granny and Papa... We love you both very much.

No comments: