Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spreadin' the Love.....



I want to send a great big thank you to my friend Alison Cummins for nominating me for the "Spread The Love" award. I got up really early yesterday morning and started checking out my friends blogs, and much to my surprise, Alison had given me an award. What a nice way to start the day! It will be an honor to accept this. Thank you for thinking of me Alison. You are just too sweet. I would now like to give this award to the following:

My very good friend Sally Pack-- who is working very hard on the Motlow McMinnville Center webpage. We have been the best of friends for years and she is someone who will always make you smile :-)

Allison Motley--a very good friend who was there for me throughout the whole adoption process. She listened to me whine about the agency and the wait for a long time. She has been a very patient and informative friend.

Aleisa Dunn--another very good friend whom I traveled to China with who was also very informative and knew almost everything that was going on. I don't know what Jason and I would have done without her and Patrick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! Thank you so much! You've always made me smile, so right back at you!!

Patrick and Aleisa Dunn said...

I just read your blog--thanks for the kind words. We love you guys and think of you often.
Hopefully we can get together for a visit soon.
Love,
Aleisa

Jeremy and Allison said...

Thank you so much Tanya! I'm so glad you guys decided to adopt sweet Olivia and we can share our experiences! I hope the girls will always be friends!