Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch......

Saturday, Jason, Olivia and I got ready and went to the pumpkin patch. We had fun except for the fact that we froze to death (well Olivia and I did). Yes, I am a terrible mother sometimes. When we left, evidently I didn't feel the nice cool, (COLD!), breeze that was blowing and therefore we weren't dressed appropriately. We still had fun though. (Except when I got stung in the rear by a bee while we were eating lunch!) I know, it does sound like we had a terrible time, but we really did have fun. Olivia really liked the ducks and the petting zoo. She also let them paint butterflies on her hands, but she wouldn't let them near her face. She didn't want to leave. She kept shaking that little head saying " I, I not weady to go.."(he he).... So cute. I love her so much. They grow up so fast! Our two year old knows how to work a DVD player!! I was casually showing her one day how to do it, (while letting her do all the work), and she remembered EVERY step... She now goes and pops in a movie when she is good and ready. No joke. Even when Jason and I are watching TV.. (he he).. Oh well....


Olivia petting the goats...


I just liked this picture...:-)


Olivia and Daddy watching the ducks...


And a pretty picture of a duck....


I just liked this picture of Olivia and her daddy for some reason..




Olivia and Daddy in the corn maze.


So mischevious!!


Um.... HELLO!! Over here!!


I love this one too!! Love it!!


I'll take this one......


and this one!!


I just couldn't get her to look forward!!


PRETTY!! She staired at her hands and held them up in the air for the longest time after getting them painted. It was funny.


So, Olivia was not very cooperative in the picture area this day for some reason. She is usually cheesing and wanting to get her pictures made, but for some reason, she just wouldn't have it today. Oh well.....

7 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Aw, what cute pics! Her outfit is adorable and I just want to pinch her cheeks she's soooo cute! Your trip sounds so much like one I would have. lol I am never prepared and always feel like such a goob. I am still learning. The bee sting on the butt is so me too! Glad you had a good day.

The Bullock's said...

Oh you poor thing, bee sting in the bum! I got a wasp sting in the neck this summer while showing a house to a customer. The girl got stung as well on her shoulder. OUCH!

Michelle said...

Hey Tanya! Olivia is precious! See you at church Wednesday night! I'm bringing my yummy chicken tortilla soup!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They are precious. I think she looks like me! :)

Alison Cummins said...

So stinking cute. I can't wait to see what she will be for Halloween! See you tomorrow night!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Happy Halloween Sweet friend!

Tonya said...

Oh you getting stung by a bee is classic... we went to that same pumpkin patch and the bees were terrible. We went throught the hay maze and I freaked out.. apparently I am claustrophobic and didnt know.