Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Carving.....

So yesterday, Jason , Olivia and I decided that we would carve our 2008 pumpkin. We got the pumpkin we carved at Wal-Mart, but we are going to the pumpkin patch next weekend and letting Olivia pick out another one of her own. We want her to feel like she is getting to pick it out, but we needed a good round one to put a pretty face on :-) She did not participate in the gutting of the pumpkin, as Olivia can not stand to get dirty. She liked pretending like she was doing stuff though. (he he) All in all, we had a good family fun day. I am so thankful for my family and sometimes wonder why I am so lucky.... God is good... Tonight, we are doing Halloween cookies!!! Yum yum.........


Getting ready to carve him up.....





Watching daddy ever so closely....


Olivia playing with Snoopy!


Here she is making an attempt to gut the pumpkin, but she couldn't do it.




Here are Jason and Olivia with their masterpiece acting silly....


So I was not going to post this picture of Olivia and I because my hand is right on her crotch for some reason, but I had to in order to get the picture of Olivia and her daddy acting silly on here. It was part of the deal. So sorry about the hand :-)



And here he is!! Isn't he cute?????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i love it! olivia is just so precious.

Ashley's Attic said...

That pumpkin looks so great! I think that picture of you and Olivia is precious...you both look so happy and joyful and you can tell that she just thinks you are 'it'!

Danielle said...

You are just too good! I love it.

Shea Thompson said...

Tanya- Hey. Not sure if you remember me, but I worked at Lowes for a while then we went to school together! I just wanted to stop in and say Hi, and I love your posts!! You are so inspiring and give so many people such hope with all that you have accomplished!!
Have a great day!
Shea

Tenara King said...

Hey girl! I love the pictures. It is a very cute pumpkin and of course your little girl is adorable!!!!! We missed you today at the hip hop exercise class. :)

Tenara King said...

Hey, Trechia can not do the hip dop dance next week. So, I better see you there in two weeks!!!! :) Have a great week!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Tanya, These pics are priceless. You all did a beautiful job on your pumpkin.