Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School Days....

Yesterday was Olivia's first official full day at school, and she LOVED it. I didn't get to take pictures yesterday morning because we were in high gear all morning. I couldn't get up for some reason yesterday. So, I took some pictures this morning. Besides, she wouldn't have made a very good picture yesterday anyway, because she cried all morning before we left, wanting to stay home. Then, when we pulled up in the parking lot at school, she said "Mom, where's the playground?" I pointed it out to her and she grinned really big and said "I'm so excited!!" Little stinker.. She had me all stressed out about dropping her off and then we pull in the parking lot and she got all excited. She didn't cry when I left either!! Yay!!!! I went and picked her up and she got in the car and said "Mom, I am so happy, I love my teachers!" Yay, go Mrs. Glenda and Mrs. Tina... That made my day!!!! Then, Olivia and I went to Dairy Queen and got an ice cream and came home and she spent the rest of the afternoon playing with her cousin Hayden.. She had a great day yesterday. (Except for falling off the bed last night)This morning, no tears!! Wooo Hoooo.. Although, she got really nervous when we got there and wouldn't let me go. Mrs. Glenda came and got her and she went right to her. Bless it!!!

I hope to have some pictures of her birthday party this weekend and some pictures of our trip to the Aquarium last week. I have been really bad about forgetting my camera lately! We even went to two birthday parties and a family reunion this past weekend and I forgot it both days!! :-( I think my mind is already in my nursing classes!!! Stress is starting to build already!!!!


Liv with her Dora lunchbox... She LOVES Dora!!



Olivia being her normal silly self!!



"Hurry with the pictures please!!!"




1 comment:

~Kim~ said...

So, so cute!

I am glad she had such a great day!

(We never get tired of pictures of miss Olivia! :-) )