Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our day with "The Martin's"

Yesterday, Olivia and I went to Murfreesboro to spend the day with one of my best friends, Lori Rhea Martin, and to meet the new addition to their family, Miss Ansley Rhea Martin. She is just precious. We had such a good time. I only wish we lived in the same town so we could see each other more. Lee was actually home for a minute and I got to see him too :-) By the way, I think both of those babies look just like Lee!!! Anyway, I miss them so much. We had a wonderful time yesterday...Enjoy these pics from our fun day yesterday..


Olivia and Jared (not sure what they were doing here, dancing???)




BUSTED!!! Lori and I turned our heads for just a minute and Jared and Olivia had pulled some twigs out of a plant of Lori's and they were on her bed dancing to some CMT that was on TV.. So funny...




LUNCHTIME!!!!




Jared and Olivia running through the grass to play on the swing set. (That they did not play on long because it was so VERY hot)




Is this not the sweetest picture... They really loved on each other yesterday.. It was sooo sweet.




The beautiful Ansley Rhea Martin.... She looks just like Jared and Lee to me.




A pic of the kids painting (while Lori and I are on eggshells in the background) Paint is just so messy!




Another pic of Ansley




Here are Jared Lee and Olivia playing in Miss Ansley's bed...




Here they are pretending to be asleep (with little grins on their faces, too cute)




Just playing in Ansley's bed..




Olivia holding and bonding with Ansley Rhea




Miss Olivia and Mr. Jared Lee Martin




A picture of Lori and I that Olivia tried to take for us....(Oh well:-)

2 comments:

Becky said...

yes, that was victoria looking at charlie the fish. I am really looking forword to meeting everyone at west wood. three is such a fun age!

Unknown said...

Hey Facebook was acting weird so just incase my comment didn't go through. It is the same church :o)
Small world! I didn't realize April was your cousin. You should definitely visit sometime. I'd Love to meet you in person!