Monday, August 10, 2009

Another update....

I am officially CPR certified on adult, pediatric and infant CPR, know how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator), and know how to remove a foreign body airway obstruction (The Heimlech Maneuver:-) as of today!! Wooo Hooo!!! Now, I have my second orientation on the 26th and then classes officially start on the 31st.. I am getting SO very nervous, yet excited at the same time.... Olivia starts her first day of school tomorrow at Westwood. She goes for 3 hours (phase~in), and then her first official full day is next Monday. She is really excited too. Jason also started his new job today and won't be home until 6:00 tonight :-( This will take some getting used to. We are gonna miss him around here. A lot of changes in the Jones household these days! Anyway, I will leave you with some pictures I took of Olivia before church yesterday. (Good thing I thought about taking the pictures because she ripped the dress at church yesterday!:-(










I am so disappointed that these two didn't turn out. I am not sure what happened here. And, I would've taken more, but we were already tardy for church and I thought we better go on. Oh well! :-)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! All kinds of First in the Jones home for sure! I hope everyone's first day is a success. Woo-hoo on you getting certified. Ialways like to look at the `expiration date onmy card the day I get it renewed. It makes me happy knowing it have a few years where I am "good to go" :)

Love the new layout by the way!

~Kim~ said...

CONGRATS on your certification!!!
I hope Jason likes his new job. I am sure you and miss Olivia will adjust, but it will take some time.

Miss Olivia will do great tomorrow! She will love it I am sure. She is a CUTIE in her white dress (well, really, she is cute in ANYTHING she wears!)

Becky said...

She will love preschool tomorrow-Torie sure did today! The pics are great-she's so photogenic. Did your lense fog over? mine did that at the beach, I was so sad. If that's what happend, just take the lens off the camera and let them both adjust to the temp.Be carefull if you use something to wipe off the lens, a scratch is the last thing you want! Is Livie going to preschool all day? Torie is.

LeAnne Grissom said...

Yes I did see sweet little Liva today. She was putting a puzzel together in the playroom and having a great time. She was all smiles everytime I saw her. You should have come down to my class when you pick her up if you did to see me. I am phasing in this week to and they leave at 11. I guess I will see you guys on Monday. Have a great rest of the week. Love to all....

Saylorsmom said...

She's a beauty! Good luck with all that is going on. You will be fine.

Tonya said...

Definately looks like your lens fogged sister...get you a lens cleaning cloth. These are great pics of her...you did a great job Im proud of you. Tell Olivia good luck at school.

ChaNikki Imagery said...

hey i was just gonna give you a tip about the two pictures that didn't turn out, it's called sunflare and it just makes a glare like that when the sun is shining directly at the camera. always remember to stand so that the sun is shining either behind you or to a side and it won't happen but if you will email me those two i will be more than happy to try and fix them with my editing software. I'm pretty sure it will work LOL chanikkiimagery@yahoo.com see ya girl and the dress is adorable!