Sunday, August 2, 2009

Praise God!!!!

Sorry I am a little late on updating, but we got the results of Olivia's MRI on Friday (wasn't expecting it until Monday), and all was normal!!! Yippee!!! We are sooooo happy.... So, the doctor has concluded that she is just having mild seizure activity and we are to continue on the seizure meds until her next appointment in October. Still don't know the cause (I think it has to do with the surgery, but what do I know), but things do seem to be getting better though. A special thank you to all of you who included Olivia in your prayers, e-mailed, or commented to us on our blog (or facebook).

Westwood had their open house today and Olivia is so excited about her new school. I was impressed. I think we are all gonna really love it there.

4 comments:

~Kim~ said...

YAY! I have been thinking of you guys!

Is Olivia in the 3YO class? My neice is, too!

(HUGS) to you all!

Saylorsmom said...

Great news! My kids loved Westwood too! She will do great!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Sorry I couldn't talk to you, but I am so glad doodle bug got good news. I can't wait until she is over there. I am just going to have so many babies over there this year. I am all excited about it.....

Alison Cummins said...

Great news! I am so excited that Olivia is moving up to my SS class. We are going to have tons of fun!!!