Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fair Season

Friday night we went to the Wilson County Fair with some friends.. That fair is sooooo fun and there is SO much there for kids. I recommend everyone go if they can and they like to do that kind of stuff. We had a wonderful time and the weather was just perfect. (Although, I do think Olivia caught a cold there, as she is now sick), but we had a blast and we are thinking about going back one day this week if we can work it in. We didn't get to see it all.

Speaking of being sick, this morning Olivia said ~ "Mommy, will you pray to Jesus for me to feel better?"

Mom ~ "Of course I will Olivia." ( I say a prayer with Olivia)

Olivia ~ "Mommy, now I am going to buy you a prize!!"

I love it... She is sooo funny and she is already SO faithful in the Lord and knows he can help her. I think her faith comes from the fact that when she started having the seizures (that are pretty much gone for the most part), we would hold hands and pray together for the Lord to help her and be with her and keep her strong. And that is just exactly what He did... Thank you God for answered (and unanswered) prayers!! I don't know where we would be today without Him in our lives!



Olivia and her popcorn!



Our arrival.. The girls were so excited. Mallory, Hannah and Olivia



Mallory, Olivia and Hannah.



Olivia on the motorcycles...Yay!!



Liv and her daddy watching the pigs, goats and ducks race.



Livie and I on the carousel. She will not ride anywhere but the chairs, but this is progress for us.




Livie rode the pony!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! More progress!!!!!



Checking out the chickens.



Me and Liv riding the elephants.. Can you tell the sun was busting our eyes out?




The duck races..This was so cute. Ducks, pigs, pot belly pigs, and goats all raced. It was too cute.



Olivia cautiously petting the goats.


The girls waiting patiently on their dinner.




The sweet, stinky camel that Olivia WOULDN'T pet!



Hannah, Olivia and Mallory riding the Gators. This was probably her favorite.




And this little creature, (forgot what he's called), pooped all over our friend Jessica's arm...Lovely!

3 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

We went Saturday. We love it. Those little Sugar Gliders were soooo cute. I love watching the pigs race but we didn't get to see them. It's a great fair.

Unknown said...

It looks and sounds as if ya'll had a great time!

I love all the pics you've posted and the duck, pig, and goat race is too cute!! :)

I am so touched that your daughter already understands God's love and power. I'll keep her in my prayers as well with that cold. Sometimes I feel like my boys are so far away from God. I'll just keep praying. :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

She just makes me smile Tanya. :)