Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're on the mend.......


Well, it seems as though the Jones family is finally starting to get well. Olivia is sleeping through the night now and Jason is starting to feel better thank goodness. I think it lasted about 3 weeks!! I hope none of you get it. Anyway, Monday is my first Anatomy & Physiology II test for the semester. I am really nervous about it. I thought I knew the material fairly well and then he reviewed yesterday and I thought I was going to cry. Evidently, I haven't studied hard enough. I did not know half of the questions he went over. I thought I was going to puke (or cry!) Anyway, I am so stressed about it I dreamed I made a 64 on the test. Too funny. I would just die if I made a 64! I hope the Lord is not trying to prepare me or something. Seriously, I would be devasted. I am really sufffering from stress this semester for some reason. I usually can handle stress fairly well, but not this semester. I have a continous twitch in my eyes. They take time about twitching. And I know it's stress because I am fine when I get up in the mornings, and then when the first sign of stress hits, the eyes start a twitching and I get a headache. Oh well, maybe now that Olivia and dad feel better, the twitch will tone it down.

8 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Just remember to pray and put your faith in God first. Ignore the dreams that is stress. He will give the knowledge and under to you. Godd luck! I know you'll knock it out of the park.

Veronica Stepien said...

woops under should have said understanding. (it's early)

Morris Family Of Four said...

If You do as well on your test as you seem to do at loving, caring and taking such good care of your family, I am sure you will do a TERRIFIC job.
Good Luck!

Saylorsmom said...

I am glad you all are getting better. Just take a deep breath. You will do fine on your test. Well can you believe the second thing I have ordered for Olivia did not come either. I ordered her something on Etsy twice and the first person told me she already sold the item by mistake and so I bought something similiar from another person and they stiffed me. I can't believe I have tried twice to get her something and it just kills me. Maybe I will see something at Disney. Anyway, good luck and take care of them sick ones. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you and your family are on the mend. I always tell my students to relax..easy for me to say..haha...and to remember that this one test will not determine who you are in life so just do your best..so best of luck to you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

Good luck on your test! I'm sure you will do just fine. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

Alison Cummins said...

Tanya,
I can totally relate to you and the stress thing. I have been so stressed out with school too, but I know that it will pass. You will do fabulous because you are an amazing person! If you need me for anything, please let me know. That is what I am here for! I miss you guys and hope to see Miss Olivia bright and early in Sunday school!! Hugs!!!