Saturday, February 7, 2009

Discovery Center ~ Chinese New Year

Here are some pictures from our night at the Discovery Center in Murfreesboro. They were celebrating Chinese New Year last night. Olivia had so much fun. She was all over that place.


Some pics before we left. By the way, a big thank you to Aunt Erica, Charlie, Rylan and Ryan for the Chinese outfit they got for Olivia. It looked so cute on. Wish you could've been there.




Olivia and Dad checking out the fire truck



Olivia and her friend Isabella



Olivia and her friend Hannah having dinner in the house (That was a Thanksgiving dinner by the way)



This airplane thing was her favorite thing there. Not sure why. But we kept going back to this.



"Hey bud, whatcha doing in my plane?"



Olivia and one of my best friends ~ Tonya



Digging for dinosaur bones



Olivia was scared of the dancing dragon (or drums it danced to)





Here she is banging those drums after she figured out there was no reason to be scared.





Isabella, Hannah, and Olivia watching a penny do a little dance in this bowl.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Allison said...

Great pictures! You sure were fast getting this posted - I'm going to have to start doing better!

Tonya said...

Allison is right... you are on top of things girl. Love the pics and had a great time.

Unknown said...

Thank you! Glad your family has recovered from all the sickness!

Ashley said...

Hey girl, the speech was ok. Haven't got the grade back so hopefully I will see on Thursday. Thank you for thinking of me. I thought I was seriously going to die today... I was never so nervous in my entire life...