Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Father/Daughter Date Night

Here are some pictures from the father/daughter date night last Saturday at the Civic Center. I forgot my camera, so my sister Mandie sent me her pictures! Thank you sis. My dad takes us to this every year and we have so much fun. My grandfather also takes his daughers (my aunts). There are always a bunch of my family there and we have a blast. Although, I am getting tired of the same old music they are playing every year. They need to change it up some or something. Two of my sisters weren't there this year. One had just had a baby the week before and the other just couldn't make it. We missed them. Also, we felt like Olivia is still a bit too young this year. Maybe in a couple of years she and Jason can join us. We missed them too.



Erica and I giving dad some kisses!







Me, Mandie, Dad, Erica and Mea




Doing a little dance!!!





Here ya go Sally! Somebody in my family ended up getting one of Rayleigh anyway!! This is Rayleigh and my niece Paige. (Not sure that I spelled Raleigh's name right). Sorry. :-)





And finally, my Little Papa dancing with my sister Mea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl! Looks like all of you had a great time!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Looks like you girls had a great time. You all looked beautiful. My boys are having meeting with draws. They asked the other night if I had seen you two lately. We will have to get together this summer at the Jungle Gym. I hope you girls have a great Valentines Day....

Veronica Stepien said...

Looks like you guys had a ball. I din't know you had so many sisters. Lots of estrogen in your house growing up!!

Ashley's Attic said...

You look so beautiful and y'all look like you're having a BALL! Your dad just looks soooo proud!

LeAnne Grissom said...

The boys would love to play with Oliva. They love girls since they don't have a sister. They begged for one for Christmas a couple years back. Yes I do teach at Westwood and love every minute of it. I just love all my babies. I am blessed to have a job that I look forward to going to work!

Veronica Stepien said...

Jason did see me at the dentist's office. I have been working there for 2 1/2 years now. Maybe I'll get to see you there one day. And we see cute little girls too!!! (HINT HINT)