Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mallory's Birthday Party....

Yesterday we went to Murfreesboro for Miss Hannah Rogers second birthday party. It was a blast!! Tonya, (Hannah's mom), hired a balloon artist/magician to come and make balloons and entertain the kids. THEY LOVED IT!!!!!! He did a little magic and entertaining in the beginning, then started making all kinds of different balloons for the kids. It was NEATO!!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday Hannah!!



The Birthday Girl!!!








Here the kids are watching in amazement...



Here is Mr. Scott Tripp making a palm tree with a monkey hanging off the side. He also made ladybug bracelets, Spiderman, martians, Strawberry Shortcake, hats, etc. (I think he could've made almost anything you asked for) He was good!



Here is a picture of Olivia that I stole off Tonya's blog, (which she knows about of course), of Olivia getting her heart bracelet.



Here is the birthday girl blowing out her candle on her Strawberry Shortcake cake.. That cake was gorgeous!




Here are Olivia and the kids "picking strawberries". I guess you have figured out by now this was a Strawberry Shortcake themed party!


And finally, a picture of Olivia and Isabella holding their "Strawberries"!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Im glad you guys got to come...we had a blast and loved seeing Olivia again..(You and Jason too.) You got some good pics of mallory that I didnt get because I was entertaining so I will be stealing these thanks.

Jeremy and Allison said...

You got great pictures!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Looks like you two had fun. I love the cake. Strawberry Shortcake was always my favorite. They don't make them like they use to.

Morris Family Of Four said...

Tanya,
Thanks for the comment. Casey, Corey and I sure do need all the prayers we can get.
I would have never thought after 19 years of marriage and 2 children I would be going through something like this. Hopefully not divorce, but a separation. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Thanks, Paula