Monday, February 2, 2009

The Bug is Here!!!!

Well, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Between school, a sick husband and a sick baby, there has been no time. And yes, you heard it right, Olivia is still sick, or should I say, sick again. I don't know which. After the post I did on Jan. 21st, I took Olivia BACK to the doctor on Thursday (the 22nd) and found out she had an ear infection in both ears, a sinus infection and possible pneumonia. I say possible because the doctors heard something in her chest but did not put her through the x-rays and stuff because the medicine they had to give her for her jacked up ears and sinuses was the same stuff they would have given her for pneumonia, so they didn't put her through that. Which makes sense. So, we got our medicine and we were on the mend. She started getting better, still had a bit of a cruddy cough, but we were getting there. She went back to school last week. THEN, her daddy started getting sick while she was on antibiotics (A little over a week ago). Well, being a man, he didn't go to the doctor, and now he is still sick. Yesterday he was running a really high fever. So, last week while daddy was sick, Olivia starts getting sick again. Ugh!!!!!! I don't know if she never got well, if she caught it from dad, or if she got it from school, but this illness is very familiar to the one she had a week ago. She was in bed about 30 minutes ago crying with her face hurting. Bless it!! I personally think it is the same bug, but we will see. Dad and Olivia are both headed to the doctor today. So, you may not want to plan a visit to the Jones household for a while!!! :-)

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Not again...bless her heart. Sending you guys hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! Now you call me if you need anything. I'm just down the road!!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments, I absolutely love pictures so my new favorite thing is wordless wednesday :). Hope you get to feeling better, take care :)

Morris Family Of Four said...

I know ALOT about that bug. I Hope all are better soon !

Ashley said...

Thank you! :) I might rather do it with Roger, he likes me haha. I have to do my scholarship hours with him. HELP! but anyways... yeah I have a feeling I am going to drop a bomb when I get up there no matter how prepared I am :(. Thank you though for your kind words. I am thinking of you too!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Yeah, its getting pretty skinny around my house. I have been shopping at Bi-Lo the last couple of weeks. We will have to get together when everyone is well. The boys and I have the crud too. Is it just not the most wonderful thing in the world. I hope Olivia and Jason are feeling better soon.