Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a Few Pics....

Here are a few pictures of Olivia before school this morning.. A great big "THANK YOU" to cousin Hayden for this cute outfit he got for Olivia for Valentine's Day. We love you.



By the way, that is a big piece of gum in her mouth if you are wondering! She absolutely loves gum right now. Loves it!!



And I had to add this picture too. I just love this picture because of the way her little Asian eyes are peeping out from underneath the covers... I know cheesy, but it's just a mother thing I guess....And yes, she is in our bed!!!

7 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Red is her color. She looks adorable!

Tonya said...

Adorable as usual.. we hope to see you guys this weekend.. cant wait.

Alison Cummins said...

We missed you last night! I know you have a million things going on and are stretched thin! I will be saying a big prayer for you on Thursday!!! Olivia is the cutest!!!

Hugs!

Danielle said...

I'm glad that Olivia is feeling better. She sure is a cutie!

Shea Thompson said...

Hey! Thank you so much about the pictures! And I didn't do as well as I had wanted...I made a 82.49...I was so scared taking that test! I thank I was shaking the whole time! How did you do?

LeAnne Grissom said...

Love the back view of the outfit. Thoes are the things you miss out on with little girls. I don't know if I will know you if I see you in the grocery store this weekend, because we haven't see you lately. The boys are still asking about Olivia

Annie said...

Olivia is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I can never get over how cute she is. She is definately the definition of cute!