Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok... Olivia.... This way.... Say Cheese.. PLEASE!!

I think the title says it all!! I was trying to get pictures for our Christmas cards! I am the worlds worst about not having professional pictures done! I am not sure why? I take a ton at home, I just do not make appointments to go have Olivia's picture done professionally! (Maybe because I hate to have my picture made) I'm not sure. I do have big plans to have them done though. I actually tried to make an appointment with someone, but she was booked until next year!! I will have them done eventually and hopefully they will turn out good so I will not feel so bad~ he he~ Enjoy these silly pics of Olivia. She is a hoot! She thought it was hilarious that I was begging for her cooperation!














By the way, sorry about all the blog changes lately. I was never really satisfied with the HO HO HO page, so I went looking for another Christmas one and found this one with the ladybugs which works perfect. It is red for Christmas, it has ladybugs (which is a BIG good luck symbol in China), and it's almost New Years. So, ladybugs it is!!! (Until after New Years :-).

4 comments:

nest of posies said...

hello!
we were doing the exact same thing here this weekend. having our picture made. we were lucky enough to talk our neighbor into the truly exhausting task of taking all 5 us for hopefully what will be our christmas card photo. so much work to get everyone smiling, dressed, wiping spit-up, etc. ha, ha. but so glad we did it finally!!!
"Chattanooga Blogsphere". i noticed you use feedjit as well, and the "Chattanooga Blogsphere" popped up one day, and i've been looking around at local blogs. (or a few miles away). that's how i found yours. i have friends that have blogs in other states, etc., but do not know anyone close by. to be honest, i was hoping to find local blogging friends, mommys, to keep up with local "family" friendly events, etc... sometimes i feel out of the loop locally, because all my friends are out of state.
how fun to take your little olivia to see elmo! my graham would be green with envy!
have a great week.
thanks for stopping by & for your sweet comments.
kellie

Ashley's Attic said...

She's just so darn cute! I love that smile!

Alison Cummins said...

SOOOOO Cute!!! I love candid shots! They are always the best ones!

Jeremy and Allison said...

Those pictures are adorable! It looks like she was having fun even if she wasn't cooperating!