Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged by Veronica.......

I was tagged by Veronica over a week ago for Christmas Tag and I am just now getting around to doing my post. I'm sorry Veronica!! :-( Anyway, here goes......

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper so I can make it pretty, but use bags when necessary.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Both. We are currently using artificial, but we both want to get a real tree in the next year or two. They are messy, but they smell delightful....

3. When do you put up your tree? Ummm,,,,earlier every year!! :-) (Before Thanksgiving)

4. When do you take the tree down? Right after Christmas. If I don't, I am constantly looking at the tree thinking "I have got to take that down!"

5. Do you like eggnog? Don't know. Never tried it because it never sounded good to me.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? It was a stereo system.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Jason's grandparents or parents.

8. Easiest person to buy for? nieces and nephews

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but we want one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you received as a child? Don't remember

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph

13. When do you start your Christmas shopping? Again, earlier every year. (Before Thanksgiving)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My grandmothers fudge and my mom's dressing.

16. Colored lights or clear on tree? Both. We have a colored tree and we have a clear tree. Clear lights are prettier, (to us anyway), but the colored reminds us of when we were little.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, I love them all. I do have a favorite that I hear every year like once on the radio, and every year I say "I have to remember the name of that song!" and,,,, never do..... So, I don't know the name of it, but I like them all.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? HOME-- for sure!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

20. Angel or star on top of tree? Bow and twigs.

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas? Both.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rushing!!

23. Favorite ornament? Any that have anything to do with Olivia.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? To watch Olivia when she sees that Santa Claus came to see her. She was too young last year. We have waited for this day for so long. We are so thankful to God for blessing us in the way that he has.

25. Favorite holiday treat(cake,cookie,dessert)? Again, granny's fudge!!

Now I tag anyone who wants to do it that hasn't already. I think I may be one of the last people to do this... Sorry again Veronica. I have been slacking.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Allison said...

20. Angel or star on top of tree? Bow and twigs.

Can I see a picture of these twigs please???

Veronica Stepien said...

No need to apologize. I know what it's like to be busy. Thanks for playing along. Veronica