Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Needing Prayers......

So, tonight I am asking for everyone who reads my blog to stop and say a little prayer for my nephew Charlie Moore . We found out late this afternoon that he has Type 1 Diabetes and he has been admitted to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. Please keep him in your prayers..

This is Charlie and Olivia at my grandmothers on Thanksgiving


This is Charlie and Olivia in Florida this summer getting busted munching on potato chips first thing in the morning. She and Charlie wore out the barbecue chips while we were in Florida.


This picture was taken at a birthday party. He had just gotten out of the pool and was munching on cake and chips. I think he may swim with those little eyes wide open. What do you think?

6 comments:

Patrick and Aleisa Dunn said...

We will certainly keep Charlie in our thoughts and prayers--he looks like a sweet little boy!

Alison Cummins said...

I know this will be a difficult time, but the Lord will see you and your family through.

Saylorsmom said...

I am so sorry to hear that. That is hard for a kid to deal with. Tina Hennesse Smith's son Colton was diagnosed with diabetes this year. I know she would be able to answer questions they may have. They have learned alot since he was diagnosed. I will be praying for Charlie. He is such a cutie!!!

Veronica Stepien said...

Sending prayers for Charlie. God bless and remember he is with you always. Veronica

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I hate to hear that. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonya said...

I showed Hannah this picture of Charlie and asked her if she remembered him and she got really bashful and her face turned red... I guess she still has a crush on him. How is he doing?