Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random Christmas Photos....


Our princess!!!!



Olivia playing with the dollhouse Santa brought her. (And posing for the camera)



A "clubhouse" from Santa



This is Olivia sitting and playing at what is probably her favorite of all her Christmas presents... (Vanity and MAKE-UP!) Make-up is what she wanted from Santa.



Olivia putting on her make-up.... LOVELY!!!


Just liked this picture for some reason. She looks so serious....



Livie and her cousin Hayden anxiously awaiting breakfast Christmas morning....



Livie and her Daddy!!!! (Whom she is loving an awful lot these days!!!) I may be getting jealous! :-)



I just liked this picture. She has on the bracelet that Santa put in her stocking that I heard Tabetha Sullens made! :-)



Me and Liv Christmas morning



Santa brought Livie this baby



Okay, she was really getting into it!



Charlie, Rylan and Livie

10 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Your family always looks so happy. I can tell you had a wonderful Christmas. God's blessings for a great new year. Oh yeah, didn't see any messy house pictures in there HAHA!!

Jeremy and Allison said...

These pictures are so sweet! It looks like Olivia had a great Christmas!! Cute overalls, too! We have the same great taste!

Tenara King said...

Priceless pictures and very beautiful!

Saylorsmom said...

Well little Olivia must have been an awesome girl!!! She racked up! Yes, Saylor made the nice list but is already back on mom's naughty these past few days. lol I think she is still tired. Glad Charlie is doing well. He is doing better than most adults would. I love the serious pic too!! She is sooo beautiful. Your family is so pretty and I can see all the love in the photos. Happy New Year friend. Love you!

nest of posies said...

your pictures of the "princess" are cute as can be.
happy new years!!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

It was so good to see you two today. The boys were excited to see Olivia in real person. Clint said "Mom she is even cuter in person and her Mommy is pretty too!'' I just love to blog with my kids around. They think it is cool and is like being on TV. I hope you guys have a great New Years and Many Many more to come. God Bless.....

LeAnne Grissom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I loved all your pictures! What a wonderful blessing you have, she is beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Saylorsmom said...

lol I didn't know about the cabbage either. I knew you were suppose to eat it but that's it. My aunt said right after the new year begins you roll a cabbage through the front door of your house. This is suppose to be good luck and bring money to your house. You have to eat that same cabbage New Year's Day.

Alison Cummins said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!!!! You guys are just precious!