Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our vacation in the Smokies.......

So, we left on Monday the 13th of July for Wilderness at the Park in the Smokies and came home yesterday (Fri)... We had soooo much fun. We went with my sister and her family. We take a vacation with them every year. I do not have a lot of pictures of the water at the Wilderness on here because a lot of my pictures include either me or Jason and I am not going to post pictures of me in a bathing suit on here :-),,, thus, not many Wilderness pics on here. At any rate, I did get a lot of other good pics. Also, for those of you who have asked :-), I have some pictures of Olivia's birthday party to post when I get the rest of the pics from friends and family.... Her party was last Saturday night at the Manchester pool outside and it was fun as well. We have had a busy week!!!

A picture of Olivia, Charlie and Rylan when we first got into our rooms at the Wilderness. They loved playing on this bunk....



Olivia and her Uncle Ryan sitting at the wave pool catching some rays....




Our sweet baby in her bikini....




Olivia going down the slides at the Wilderness...




Charlie doing a little surfing......




Olivia painting some pottery..This place was in the hotel where we stayed. The kids had so much fun doing this. Liv painted a ladybug.



Olivia and her cousin Rylan (Notice the orange mustache??? She had drank some orange Crush before we left and I could not get that mustache off! She wore it all night! Anybody know how to get that off for future reference?)



Another picture of Jason and I that Miss Olivia took....She hasn't mastered the zoom on the camera yet, she's still learning.....



Here is a picture of Charlie, Olivia and Rylan on the steps in the front of the hotel..



Me and Olivia riding the elephants at Dollywood. She got REALLY mad at me when I made the elephants go up and down...(Erica told me to do it.. I am blaming her!) Erica and Rylan are behind us...



Here we are on the lemon twist..(Me, Olivia and Rylan) I'm not sure why I am smiling like that.. I think we were acting silly as usual!!!




And here is our baby on the ducks, by herself, for the first time... I about cried.. She loved it... We rode these ducks, over and over.... She has come sooo far in 2 years.. She is still VERY cautious of everything though.





And here she is on the pigs (by herself again I might add).. We rode these piggies several times too...




Olivia trying really hard to watch Dad and Rylan play some shooting game at Dollywood...


Olivia taking a little cat nap at Dollywood while dad, Rylan and Charlie ride the Scrambler..



Jason, Rylan and Charlie getting ready to ride the scrambler (I think):-)



Uncle Ryan, Erica and Olivia waiting on Jason, Charlie and Rylan....




Olivia enjoying her lollipop at Dollywood......




5 comments:

Susan said...

Such sweet pictures of your family! I know you had a great time and created memories you will never forget!

Unknown said...

it looks like you all had a great time! Love the pictures. Makes me wanna pack up and get outta town too :)

LeAnne Grissom said...

We were in Gatlinburg the same time. To bad we didn't know you were there. We stayed at the Wilderness last year before the indoor part was finished and the boys had a blast. Well it's not long to school starts. Are you guys ready?

Alison Cummins said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Olivia's bathing suit is adorable!! Happy belated Birthday, Olivia!

Erin said...

OMG your family is beautiful. Thank you so much for stopping by I am sorry to hear about your daughter seizures. They are very scary. Have you met with a pedi. neurologist? I have quiet a few other posts about seizures to, if there is anything I can do let me know of if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Sean has been on meds for almost a year and half now. He still has some and we have to adjust the meds. There is a lot of scary stuff you can read out there so please do not believe everything you read. Please stay in touch as well. Erin