Monday, July 6, 2009

An update......

Well, Miss Olivia will be turning 3 this coming Sunday. Time is going SOOOO fast... It seems like it was only a few months ago that we got her. This little girl has brought so much joy and happiness into our life, so much she will never know. I always kid with her (well, I am not kidding, but she thinks it's hilarious) and tell her to come here, I need to talk to you.... Then, I take both of her hands in mine and look into her eyes and tell her "I love you so so much sweet girl!!" Well, at first, she told me the same thing back, now she just starts dying laughing and takes off running because I do it soooooo much... As soon as I tell her I need to talk to her, a grin comes across her face and she comes and puts her hands in mine to see if that's what I am going to say, or if she's in some kind of trouble. Too funny! I love her soooo much... We rented the outdoor Manchester pool for Saturday and she is so very excited...It's all she talks about (especially since we have been to 2 birthday parties within 1 week. It was supposed to be 3 parties, but we didn't make it to one of them) We have had one busy week (and summer).. I will leave you with some random pictures from our busy weekend.....

By the way, Happy Birthday to Jared Lee Martin!! We are sooo sorry we missed your birthday party Saturday!! We love you bunches and bunches....





This is my nephew Dyson fixing to blow out the candles on his Pokemon birthday cake Sunday afternoon. He is 6 years old this year! Happy Birthday sweet boy!



I absolutely adore this picture!! This is Olivia and her Peepaw being silly at Dyson's birthday party... Sooooo sweet!!!!!



Dyson patiently waiting to have his turn at the pinata...



Olivia having her turn at the pinata!!!



Olivia and sweet Camden!




Happy Birthday Dyson!!!!!



Saturday afternoon, my grandmother had a small July 4th/birthday party for Olivia and her cousin Rowan..Her birthday is the 12th of July, and his is the 11th. It was so sweet..She had horse shoes, jump ropes, teeball set, tennis set, bubbles, hula~hoops, etc all set up in the backyard when the kids got there... They had sooooo much fun! Thank you granny... We love you..




They LOVED the bubbles... Here is granny and Uncle Matt showing them all the MANY, MANY bubbles my grandmother purchased.....




Here is Olivia blowing bubbles in Rowan's face!! How nice!



Olivia enjoying that cake!



Rowan and his mom Morgan....



Olivia and Daddy sitting around our campfire. We built a campfire, roasted marshmallows and then shot off fireworks Friday night. Olivia was scared of the fireworks at the beginning, but she started liking them "somewhat" at the end..



Daddy's fire pit!!! We love it!!! (and the marshmallows!)



These are some pictures of me and daddy that Olivia took. She is getting good with the camera... I am pretty excited.. Me and Jason are going to start actually having pictures of ourselves!! Olivia is always wanting to take our picture.. Too sweet!



Our sweet baby girl at the campfire!!




Olivia and her cousin Shelbie McCormack.. Shelbie and her brother Brady had their birthday party at Hot Wheels Skate Center last week... It was super fun!!



Birthday boy Brady!!


Miss Olivia trying to skate... This didn't last very long at all... She has no patience...


And, there she goes, she is done......By the way, I do not normally dress this way at a birthday party, I had to leave and go play ball :-)




2 comments:

Chandi said...

Thanks for the comment I'm glad you like them so much! It means alot to me, keep an eye on my blog, I'm about to start hosting some giveaways and specials!

LeAnne Grissom said...

You think Olivia can teach me to skate. That looks fun. I would be on my bottom more than my feet. I can't wait until schools starts so that I can see that little sweetie everyday and tell the boys about it. You know that they will be jealous. ha Ha.