Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Tink"

So, Miss Olivia woke up at 2:30 this morning having "one of those nights" and just couldn't sleep so she decided she wanted to dress up in her Tinkerbell outfit.. We haven't had one of these nights in a while, so it was a bit depressing, but we'll be fine. So, when she asked if I would let her dress up in her Tink outfit, I was all for it. I knew it would bring smiles to our faces, and it did. I just love her. By the way, thanks Sally for the outfit!! What would we have done without it tonight???








Please remember Olivia in your prayers tonight. She goes for her MRI tomorrow and they are going to put her to sleep, and this just petrifies me. This is when all our trouble began in the first place (after her surgery). But, it must be done in order to try and figure out what is wrong with her..We just have to have faith that everything will go smoothly. The EEG came back somewhat normal on Monday. He said she didn't have any major episodes on the EEG, but there was more "generalized slowing" on the EEG than he would have liked to seen. (Whatever that means) He didn't seem too concerned and told me to keep her on the seizure meds and we would see what the MRI showed...I just feel in my gut it has something to do with the surgery. Mothers intuition!!!!! Please just remember her in your prayers... They are working!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.....

4 comments:

Brandie said...

Everything will go great toady, I just know it! She is too cute! I think all little girls love Tinkerbell.

Saylorsmom said...

Praying for little tinkerbell! You are a true mother!

~Kim~ said...

Prayers sent for you all! She makes an adorable Tinkerbell!

Tonya said...

Love the tink pics...she is so cute! I will be prying for you guys I know everything is gonna be just fine. She is one tough cookie!