Friday, July 3, 2009

The Knoxville Zoo!!

Wednesday, Jason, Olivia and I went to the Knoxville Zoo with Erica, Ryan, and Charlie. (Rylan is in North Carolina for the Young Scholars Institute) We had so much fun. We couldn't have picked a better day either. It wasn't TOO hot, and their wasn't that much humidity...After we got home, we ate dinner and dessert at Erica's house and then watched Wipeout for the first time. That show is pretty funny. I have never really been interested, but after I watched it for a minute, it was pretty funny. We had a wonderful day!! Here are some pics from our zoo trip!



























2 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. We loved our visit!!

Unknown said...

I Love your pictures and i love getting to watch livie grow up throghout your blog. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hear a certain little girl has a Birthday coming up :)