Monday, May 10, 2010

Olivia's First Camping Trip.....

Back in April, Jason, Olivia & I went camping at Rock Island with some family for a week. We had the best time! It was the first time Olivia had ever been camping and she had a blast. Ticks were HORRIBLE when we went, but Livie & I never seen the first one on us; her daddy did though. He found 2 on him and so did most of the rest of the family. I loathe ticks!! One of my worst fears.. Anyway, an overall wonderful and relaxing trip. Sorry about all the pictures, but as usual, I took A TON!! (By the way, for those of you who went, I will post all of them on fb when I get a chance so you can tag them) I have MANY, MANY updates to catch up on, so I will be doing several posts the next couple of weeks. Things around here have been really busy.Hope to update soon & hope everyone is having a fabulous spring!

Livie & Aunt Betty smelling the flowers that were starting to bloom on our trip


Brooke, Shelby, Layne, Hope & Rylan (Olivia's cousins) ~ Minus Olivia ~ she doesn't do heights ;-)


Hope, Layne & Rylan (cousins)


Daddy on the "Big Rocks"


Livie again ;-)


Good thing aunt Erica was on this trip. She had to take Olivia in the water. I just couldn't do it. I can't handle the funk in the water. Makes me sick to my stomach. No lie people.


See, look at it. I took this picture to prove it to her when she gets older. Ewwww!!! That is one thing I just can not do. If you click on this picture, you'll get a good look at the nastiness! Yuck!


Just another cute pic




Another picture of the crew ~ Minus Olivia~ She wouldn't go up there.


My two favorite people!! I love this picture of them!


The Gang ~ Pic # 1


The Gang ~ Pic # 2 (Never did get everyone in a picture. Oh well, too many of us)


Livie


Livie & her daddy.... So sweet..


So when Jason & I pulled up to OUR campsite the day we arrived to camp, this little sign was hanging on our number. My sister Erica had surprised us with it!! She knew I wanted it & that I wouldn't buy it for myself, so she bought it for me. I love her sooo much.:-)


Our home for a week at Rock Island (And our new camper! We are so excited!)


Livie taking it easy & sipping on a Capri~Sun


Layne, Olivia, Shelbie & Brady


Our girl!!!


Picture of me (Olivia took) playing dodgeball! We had SO much doing this. (Except for Olivia's cousin Layne, who ended up with stitches. :-(


Rylan, Paige, Madison, Olivia & Charlie taking it easy in the hammock! Cutie pies! (Please don't be mad at me Paige.. I think it's cute!)


2 comments:

Becky said...

Torie said" oh, It's Oliva.She has sparkles in her hair, its pretty"

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Olivia with her daddy too. It is so sweet. She couldn't smile any bigger if she tried! travis wants to get a pop up camper. are you loving it?