Saturday, May 22, 2010

"I think I'll just hold it"


Yes, she is sound asleep. I woke up one day last week & went into Olivia's room to check on her, (like I do every morning), and this is how I found her. Scared me at first until I heard her snoring. I guess she decided she could "hold it" afterall ;-)Teehee!

Here's another funny one for ya. One night last week, Jason & I were sound asleep (and I "THOUGHT" Olivia was), and I hear Olivia quietly screaming "Mommy, my fingers stuck"! I got up out of bed (and out of a dead sleep) to see what in the world was going on, and Olivia was standing up in her room (while she was supposed to be sleeping) and had stuck her finger in a hole in her lamp that my grandmother gave her (too hard to explain) & had gotten it stuck in there. And when I say stuck, I mean stuck!! We had to break out the baby oil and work her finger out of the hole.It was funny the next morning, but I was so ill the night it happened. I remember asking her "Olivia, why in the world are we prying your finger out of a hole in your lamp with baby oil while you were supposed to be sleeping?" Her response: "I don't know." KIDS!!! I love it!

2 comments:

Becky said...

it must be this age! i went by Torie's room the other night and her head was hanging upside from the bed-and snoring! how do they do it?!?

ChaNikki Imagery said...

this is hilariousssssssssss