Friday, April 10, 2009

Princess Breakfast at Church.....

So, last Saturday, our church had a princess party for all the little girls and it was a blast. All the girls really enjoyed it. A special thank you to Tonya Rogers and Mallory for letting us borrow your dress. It was perfect... Our little girl is growing up sooooo fast.....


Our beautiful princess....






So, I never had time to get together a princess outfit, so my sweet Olivia brought me her crown that her Nanni got her and told me she had a crown I could wear. So sweet!! I just love her....





Princess Olivia and her friend Princess Kalia.....



Olivia and Princess Anissa....



Olivia enjoying her princess pop....



Olivia dancing with Princess Jennifer.....




This is a picture of the table we sat at. All the tables were beautiful and the place was decorated up soooo good..



Ring around the roses, pocket full of posies.....



Ashes, Ashes, we all fall down!!!




Olivia and her friend Mike...



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the sweetest ideas. You and Olivia make Beautiful princesses :)
My parents bought Anissa's house behind Gath about 6 years ago. They have moved agan since then but small world :)

Alison Cummins said...

I am so sad that I had to miss this! You and Olivia looked gorgeous as always! See you tomorrow! Lots of love!
Alison

LeAnne Grissom said...

Wow! What beautiful Princesses you girls make. Belle is my Favorite Disney Princess. Looks like everyone had a ball. See you soon. Only a few more weeks of Geography left! Yeah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I picked up the towel and the matching bag( I know you have been busy, so I picked it up for you). If you will email me and tell me what you want on them, I will do them this week while I am caught up. We will pick out Binky Dink colors whenever your ready...hope all is well!!!

Chandi said...

i just checked out your photography stie, great work!