Thursday, April 30, 2009

Congratulations Little Sister!!!!!!


I just wanted to say a little congratulations to my other little sister, Erica Moore, for getting second place for the "Best of the Best Nurse" in Warren County in the newspaper yesterday!!!! She has only been an RN for 1 year and she is already been voted "Best of the Best"... I have had several people I know here lately tell me how good she is at what she does, I guess this proves it!!! Congratulations little sister!! We are VERY proud of you!!! Love you bunches!!!!!
Here she is with her husband Ryan and Olivia... Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

3 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

That is awesome! Sometimes finding a good nurse is hard. If she is anything like you then I bet she is wonderful!

Tonya said...

Congrats Erica!!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

That is awsome. You know I didn't not know that Ryan's wife was your sister. Small world, Huh? Hope you guys have a good weekend and try to stay dry.