Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Olivia's First Day of Gymnastics..

So yesterday was Olivia's first day of gymnastics and she loved it. I guess I will be investing in some leotards. I didn't want to buy any until I was sure she was gonna like it and she did. One thing she DID NOT like was the slide. They have a big slide there that is closed in and Olivia has NEVER liked those things. (Nope, not even the one at McDonald's). Anyway, when it was time to jump in the balls and climb the steps and go up to the slide, she looked at me and started crying (or tearing up I should say). Bless it. Our friend Angie that we went with told me that as soon as we got there, she looked at her and said, "I'm not going down that slide!" Hahahaha.. Too funny. Well, she didn't either! After gymnastics we went out to eat at Cracker Barrel (Olivia's favorite place to eat) and then came home. A wonderful day!













Learning the pike, tuck and straddle..


Started getting into it here..




This is our friend Miss Juliana!



5 comments:

WCMS Cheerleaders said...

Is this gym in Manchester or Cookeville?

Tonya said...

Adorable...I knew she would like it. My girls will hopefully start again next month Im ready for them to spend this energy somewhere else. I think we are gonna sign up in Tullahoma.

Tanya said...

This gym is in Cookeville. :-)

stephanie said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. You have the cutest little girl!

Jeremy and Allison said...

She is just precious! I'm glad she likes it!!