Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas at my sisters...

Here are a few pics from Christmas at my sister Erica's house on Tuesday.. Hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!!

Ryan & Erica (Ryan had the flu.. Poor guy :-()


My sister Kayla and her boyfriend Cannon ( I kept calling him the wrong name. I kept calling him Kane) Isn't that awful? I was so embarassed! That is me though. Sorry Kay Kay :-)


The BABIES!!! Rylan, Charlie, Olivia and Pugsley!!


Mom opening her Vera Bradley purse!!


Charlie opening his gift from us. I forgot what that thing is called. Some kind of remote control helicopter.


Mom opening her Vera Bradley wallet


Livie opening one of her gifts from Erica


Rylan opening her jeans we got her from Justice!! (Her favorite place to shop!)


Olivia and Rylan enjoying Charlie's Christmas present. She absolutely LOVED his four-wheeler!! That's all she wanted to do all day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Olivia's boots. I forgot to tell you mom got her tree at Lowes. Hopefully Nat let you know.
I notcie how there aren't any pics of you during the Christmas festivities...shame...shame ;)

Tanya said...

Thanks Tara! Our little tree upstairs this year was so pitiful looking. By the way, I do have some pics of me at the festivities, I just HATE pics of myself and choose not to gross you guys out with them on the blog..Yuck, yuck!!! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday!!! :-)Love to you all.