Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introducing Mr. Bentley....

Here is the newest addition to the Jones family. His name is Bentley. Jason and I have been really hesitant about getting a puppy for the house, but Olivia really wanted one & we felt like she needed a companion, so we gave in. He is a 10 wk old Shih~tzu and he is just precious. When we went to pick out a puppy, Jason and I spotted this adorable little brown puppy, but Olivia's heart was set on Bentley, and afterall, it was HER puppy, so we let her pick him out and we are glad we did. He has been wonderful. He has been here since early afternoon yesterday, and we have only had one accident (that I blame myself for.) Anyway, he didn't bark or whine last night, and is soooo playful. Here is a funny story for ya too. Today I walked into the living room to find Olivia holding Bentley by his front paws, swinging him around in circles through the air dancing with him!!! I about passed out!! I am surprised his legs didn't come off. He is so TINY!!! I will have to supervise a little more carefully from now on.



By the way, if you are wondering what is wrong with Olivia's eyes, she has the pink eye. She woke up last night crying with her eye hurting and then when she got up this morning, the left eye was swollen almost shut.. Bless it! She is home from school with me today. The reddish/brown mark on her nose,,, that's fingernail polish!! :-)



Nice outfit huh?? We are just lounging around the house today :-) She is gonna kill me when she gets older and sees this picture. Teehee!!

4 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Great idea. Every kid needs a dog. He is precious!

Jeremy and Allison said...

Oh, he's so sweet! I hope Olivia doesn't break any of his legs!!

And you know people take their kids out in public in outfits that are MUCH worse than Livie's mismatched play outfit!

ChaNikki Imagery said...

GREat he is adorable i bet she is on cloud nine LOL oh and don't worry bout the outfit Kacen come in living room last week with spongebob pjs a football helmet, sunglasses and a shopping cart....kodak moment..scratch that NIKON moment lol

Becky said...

He's cute! Don't tell Paul I said that or he wil think I want another dog, lol.