Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our day with Santa and the Sharks....

Well, I decided I would do a quick post today since I have been neglecting my blog here lately. Things have been VERY busy around the Jones household these days (as I am sure is the same for everyone). Last week Olivia and I went with my sister Erica, and her cousins Rylan and Charlie to the Opry Mills Aquarium restaurant to see Santa swimming with the sharks and fish. It was fun. Olivia had a lot of questions for me though. She said "Mom, how does he get in there?" and "Well, mom, how did he get here?" and wondering where his reindeer were, etc.... Sooo sweet.. After we watched Santa swim with the sharks and ate our lunch, we went to pet the stingrays. Olivia would have nothing to do with those things. She liked looking, but she wasn't about to touch them. After petting the stingrays, we did some Christmas shopping. A fun-filled day I would say...








DORI......







Santa Clause!!!!!









This one particular stingray kept coming over to us and almost jumping the side to get some loving from Rylan and Charlie. It was too funny.



Here he comes again!!


No comments: