Monday, December 28, 2009

If I had to pick just three......

If I had to pick just 3 of Olivia's favorite presents this year, it would be her four wheeler from Santa, her guitar from Nana and Pa, and her ballerina outfit from Aunt Cindy and Uncle Rick. She had one wonderful Christmas this year and we still have one more tomorrow. Santa also bought her a stand-up microphone that has the disco lights on it and she dresses up in her ballerina outfit and gets her guitar and just jams out!! It is sooo funny!! I am very thankful this year for our blessings, but this Christmas has not come without its trials and tribulations. Not anything I am ready to talk about now, but trying to stay strong in my faith to stay strong for my family. I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday. I will try for a "REAL" update soon.






Olivia and her Nana






Uncle Rick & Aunt Cindy





Here she is getting down.. This is hands down her favorite I think.



Just a sweet picture of Olivia & her cousin Hayden Christmas morning.





3 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Oh I want her guitar and four wheeler. They are too cute! Glad you had a great Christmas and just stay strong I know you can make it through whatever it is.

Becky said...

Olivia looks so big sitting on that 4 wheeler! I am sure she is having a blast on it too.

Jeremy and Allison said...

Sweet girl! I'm glad she had a fun Christmas!