Sunday, December 20, 2009

Liv's School Christmas Party..

Here are some pictures from Olivia's Christmas party at school on Thursday. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am to God for this little miracle in our life. She and her daddy are the light of my life. I am so looking forward to Christmas this year as I have SO much to be thankful for. Wonderful days, wonderful days....... By the way,,, GO TITANS!!!!!!



They made Christmas ornaments at the party.







Making a candy cane Christmas ornament



Painting her heart Christmas ornament (her favorite)







This little reindeer just showed up in all the kids cubbies at school Thursday morning. We think Santa left it for them.



Snack time!





2 comments:

Jeremy and Allison said...

How sweet!! I'm glad she had fun...and you, too!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love that they got to paint oranaments. Thanks for the reminder that this really is a time to be so thankful for all that God has blessed us with. :)

And, what better time to pray for guidance to lead these great little blessings. :)