Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pa's birthday party.....

Here are a couple of cute pictures that Jennie and Jennifer took of Olivia and Hayden at Pa's birthday party last Sunday. I forgot my camera (as usual), so I don't have any pictures of Pa! They are two little peas~in~a~pod when they are together. Thanks for the pictures girls.


Say "Cheese" kiddos!!



Olivia hiding behind the curtain. I love this picture...



In this picture we found the two of them in Mike and Deana's tub. I am sure they appreciate that! Ha!!



By the way, Olivia's skirt was longer than this. It is riding up in this picture where she has been playing. Promise!!

4 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

I forget that Jason and Mike are brothers, right?

Shea Thompson said...

Hey! My e-mail is lsheathompson@hotmail.com lol just e-mail me anytime ya want! I did awful on the first exam! I thought I knew everything and ended up making a 15/20... I have to do better!! And I still haven't checked to see if I have a grade on the drug book assignment! I'll check and let you know!

Unknown said...

Olivia is beautiful

Anonymous said...

What sweet babies! Look how they've grown. I can't believe how big they are getting!! Love you friend!!