Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful Day......

So yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day. My mom got in town Sunday afternoon, and will be here until Saturday. Today, she decided to get the grand babies and take them to the Jungle Jym (I think that is how they spell it. I know it's different). Anyway, I had class, so I met up with them later. I took Olivia over to Aunt Erica's at 8:00 yesterday morning while I went to class, and they played over there until about 11:30 I think. Then, they went out to eat at La Cazona and then to the Jungle Jym. I met up with them there. When we got there, there was a bunch of people there, including a bunch in our family. Everyone had the same idea I guess. The kids played hard then we all went to Dairy Queen and enjoyed an ice cream. What a gorgeous day.......


Aunt Erica swinging Olivia and her cousin Kloe.




Liv and two of her cousins (Keelee and Kloe)




Here is Olivia holding on for dear life! She loved it though. She kept getting her cousins Rylan and Madison to put her back up there and push her! Fun stuff!



Livie, Rylan (cousin), Haven (cousin), and Madison (cousin).




Jax, Charlie, Kloe and Paige (all cousins)




My nephew Charlie.




Liv playing in a hole that Rylan dug.




Charlie and Rylan




Can you tell that Charlie spent a lot of his day climbing the trees at the Jungle Jym? I liked this picture so I thought I would post it too.




Olivia enjoying her ice cream!!




Livie and cousin Rylan being silly.




Olivia was so sleepy! She didn't get to take her nap today and she was a walking zombie! Too funny! If she sat too long, those eyes would start rolling.

3 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Looks like they all had fun. I just wondered how much sand you got from Olivia shoes! LOL! I hate that our Spring Break is not the same as the school systems. I hate going to school leaving the boys at home. They usual tear the house down with Dad. I think that is why they like it.

Tonya said...

well it looks like you all had a blast. Maybe its time to put Olivia in Gymnastics she is doing good on those rings.

Veronica Stepien said...

I love the picture of Olivia hanging on for dear life. Funny!!