Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sesame Street Live- When Elmo Grows Up.....

Yesterday, Jason, Olivia and I went to Nashville to watch Sesame Street Live- When Elmo Grows Up, and we had so much fun! Olivia did not move out of her seat (or my lap, I guess I should say), once the show started. The only time her eyes left the stage was to ask "Where did Elmo go?", "Where did Big Bird go?" and Where did Abby Cadabby go?". It was so cute! The only thing she didn't like was when the characters got too close to her. She would then start clawing my chest and climbing up my body! She loved them, but she also wanted them to keep their distance. Too funny! Thank you so much Holly for letting me know they were coming and for sending me the information. She loved it! (So did Jason and I!) We took a ton of pictures, it was hard to decide which one's to post.


On our way to see Elmo! She was so excited! She kept saying "I wanna see Elmo Daddy!". We couldn't even park without getting fussed at. We were just too darn slow for her. :-)




Anxiously awaiting the show to begin......



Still waiting.......



And finally, it is starting..... :-)






Abby Cadabby!!!!



Yay,,, I love it!!!!!





Oh yay,,, keep on going!!! (as she's falling over! hehe)





Waving bye to Elmo and his friends!




On our way home from Nashville, she was beat! She held those eyes open during the concert, but she couldn't keep them open in the car!!

5 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

These pictures are too cute. I remember taking my girls to see sesame street live a few years ago. It so wonderful to watch their little eyes light up with happiness. These moments are the ones you will cherish. Have a great night.

Alison Cummins said...

These pictures are precious! I know you guys made memories that will last forever!
I remember taking Arden back in 2004 to see this show and she loved it! I guess in another year or so I will be doing it all over again! I can't wait!

Lots of love,
Alison

Jeremy and Allison said...

That is so adorable!! I'm glad she had a great time!

Saylorsmom said...

Miss Olivia I think you have grown since I say you last. You are so adorable in that pink sweater. You had such good seats to see Elmo! I am so glad you and Mommy and Daddy had a good time. Merry Christmas cutie!

Anonymous said...

Miss Oliva looks so CUTE!! It looks like you all had a blast! The sweater looks adorable on her