Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Witch......

What a fun- but stressful day. We had lots of people to see in a short period of time, so the stress was on. There are a few people's house we didn't make it to, but we did the best we could. We are so sorry!! We were fussing about the whole situation last night, but then we started thinking about how badly we felt 2 years ago when we were sitting at home, handing out candy, and aching for a child... Then everything got better :-) Now we are happy for our very stressful night! I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

Here she is... Our Beautiful Little Witch....






Olivia's cousin Hayden... (By the way, his hair is really snow white!!)


Olivia and her cousins Rylan and Charlie... A witch, a pirate and an Indian!!


The Scary Bunch!!! (Evan, Aaron, Sloan, and Sawyer)


Olivia and her aunt Deana... Two witches!!! Eeekkk!!!!


Our little witch was beat after a long night of trick-or-treating! Poor girl!!



If we saw you last night and your picture is not on here, we are sorry!! We forgot to take pictures at some places last night... We love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Tenara King said...

Awww!!! She is too cute!! I love her costume...very pretty little witch! :)

Alison Cummins said...

Cutest witch I have ever seen! But I didn't expect anything less! See you guys tomorrow!

Ashley's Attic said...

I love your Halloween story and your reminder to be thankful for everything God throws at us. Y'all are so lucky to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl and such a happy family! I'm sure you had so much fun this year, now that Olivia is starting to really "get" the holiday! I love her costume...the socks/tights are GREAT! I loved the little Elvis too!

LeAnne Grissom said...

The tights made the outfit. I love the picuture of her all sacked out. That is when they are the most precious. I love checking your blog. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Bless that baby! She looked adorable!