Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Erica!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish my sister Erica a Happy Birthday. I do realize your birthday is Monday, but I had the time this morning to do it, so I thought I better go ahead and post it now in case I was too busy the night before your birthday. (school :-) I want you to know how very special you are to us and how very much we love you. (Of course, you already knew that) I am lucky to have you as my sister. I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday old woman! hehe. I love you little sister. So does your niece!!! She loves her "Aunt Eka"! Love you bunches and bunches! Happy Birthday!

UPDATE: Ok, so my sister calls me tonight, (Sunday), to tell me how sweet I was and to thank me for thinking of her. Then she says, "There's only only one problem, I'm not 30. I'm 31." I am such an airhead!! I can't remember anything! I can't get anyone's birthday right! I even called my mother to make sure I had it right and she was wrong too. Guess I come by it honest!!! At least I'm not in my moms shoes! :-) hehe.. I bet she's in BIG trouble!


Swinging with Aunt Erica-2007



Checking out the cows with Aunt Erica- Fair 2007



Destin, Florida - Summer Vacation-2008



Loving my Aunt Erica-July 2008

3 comments:

Erica said...

I know I have never left a comment on this blog site, but I felt that I needed to after this post. (I am not very good with words!) I am so excited and blessed to have this little girl in my life. Tanya and I never got along as children, but as we've gotten older (and more mature) we have grown so much closer. There have been times that I don't know whatI would have done without her. She has always been great with my 2 children and I always knew she would make a terrific MOM! I know it may not have seemed like it at the time, but I think GOD had a plan for Tanya and Jason. He knew that what they had to endure prior to Olivia would only make them stronger! It gave them the strength to be able to wait those long, trying years for what has been the biggest blessing of all: JAYLIAN OLIVIA JONES!!! They are wonderful parents! (and it turns out that Tanya isn't as big of a spaz as she was with my children). I am so proud of them both. Thanks for sharing your lives with me! I Love You All!!!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

I haven't seen Erica in years. Wow how much you two girls look alike. I love the picture of Livie at the top of your blog too cute!!! Have a great Thanksgiving...

Alison Cummins said...

Hey,
Just stopping by to say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you take lots of pictures today of "Noni"! I need a fix! HEHE!!