Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest ~ Photo Session Sneek Peek

Back in March, I entered Olivia into a contest on facebook called "The Cutest Kid Contest" held by Demetria Hale Photography. Olivia won second place and we won some free pictures & a free photo shoot. Here is what Demetria posted after the contest was over.



So yesterday we had her photo session and she did soooo good. She would even stop at random places and say "Hey, take my picture here." Sooo funny. Then Demetria got out the tutu and she thought she was something special. She just started working it... I loved it. There are times when she seems sooo very shy, and times when she thinks she is all that. It was scorching HOT, but she was a trooper. (So was Demetria :o) Thanks Demetria for the contest, free photo session and pictures. I hope your business is a huge success. I will leave you now with a sneak peek of Demetria's fantastic work and our precious baby girl. There are more to come. She took almost 300 pictures!! Yippee!!!! I can't wait.



2 comments:

Brandie said...

These are too cute! I love the one in the green chair. Congratulations!

Saylorsmom said...

I love the one in front of the water!! She sure is a cutie!