Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Our Little Miracle" turns 4 ~ and my camera's batteries die!!!! :o(

This year we had Olivia's birthday party at the Jungle Jym and then we left there and walked over to the Gilley Pool for a cool down (which was much needed after the intense heat at the Jungle Jym) I can't tell you how many times our little red-faced Olivia came up to me and said, "Mom, I am ready to go to the pool!" Bless it! At any rate, the theme this year was "My Little Pony". (which was surprising seeing as how we seldom watch this) I figured she would pick Tinkerbell or Strawberry Shortcake, but she picked "My Little Pony". We had pizza, chips and dip, cookies & some yummy cake. She got LOTS & LOTS of presents (that I did not get pictures of because my camera's batteries died as soon as I got everything set up. I didn't even get a picture of all the guests. Every now and then I would turn it on and get a shot, then it would die again. I gave up. I hope to be getting some pics from family soon) We had a great time and we are grateful for each and every one of you that came & made this day special for her. (We missed those of you who couldn't make it) A great big THANK YOU to all of you. Our baby is growing up soooo fast :o( Right now she is in such a super sweet stage and I love it. I hope we stay as close as we are now. Happy 4th birthday my angel!!!!!

Olivia's "My Little Pony" cake


Olivia's "My Little Pony" cupcakes (Yes, I know they're not pretty, but they tasted good!) My Little Pony cakes were not easy to come by ;o)


The pinata


Olivia's pony cookies. Paula Wanamaker at http://cookiesbypaula.blogspot.com/ made these cookies for Livie's party and they were a hit!! Everybody LOVED them. I can not tell you how many times people asked me, "Tanya, who made these cookies?" They were DEE~LIGHTFUL!! Thank you Paula! (By the way, if you are wondering why one of those cookies say Sally and Tanya, it's because Sally found out Paula was making cookies for the party and she told me to save her one. She loves Paula's cookies. So, Paula made one especially for her. Now isn't that sweet!)





Olivia & her friend Aleah


Livie and Aleah again


And again... Off to play at the Jungle Jym.


Sweet, sweet Charlie. (Olivia's cousin)~ Model material! (When those little teeth come in, of course ;o)


Olivia & her cousin Rylan (her role model)


Here she is folks: SALLY!! Teehee!!!


My daddy and my stepmom Patsy (Olivia's "Nana Nana")


Pa, Nana and cousin Evan :o)


Another picture of the Jones' ~ Pa, Nana, Deana, Evan, Aaron & Livie's daddy!


From Left: Dyson, Layne, Sandy, April, Brooke, Rylan and Erica


Precious kiddos!!! Carly, Olivia, Aleah and Charlie


And this is all the pictures I got before everyone got there & the real excitement began :o( Hopefully we will have more to post soon.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

So sorry we missed it...I bet she had a blast. I cant wait to get together soon...its been crazy around here at our house!

Kim said...

We had sooo much fun! Thanks for the invitation!:o)