Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help!!!!!!


I need help!! I NEED a Tinker Bell sleeping bag bad!!! If you happen to run across one, or know where I can get one, PLEASE let me know. I have not been able to find one anywhere, even the internet is out of stock on every site I go to. This must be one hot item these days and I didn't even know it. All I know is that Olivia is dying to have one for Christmas. If you ask her what she wants for Christmas, she says "I want a Tinker Bell bed momma". (She is actually referring to a sleeping bag to take to school. It took me a while to figure that out). Anyway,,, please, please if you know or hear of where I can purchase one, please let me know... Thank you oh so much.

UPDATE: We have found one!!! Yay!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-TINKER-BELL-Sleeping-Bag-w-Duffle-Bag-DISNEY-40_W0QQitemZ360202827151QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53ddc2f58f

It's not cheap but ebay has them...(maybe you will come across a cheaper one but this one comes with a dufflebag :)

Unknown said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-STORE-TINKERBELL-SLEEPING-SLUMBER-BAG-EUC-TINKER_W0QQitemZ250524253407QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5468bcdf