Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fire Truck Day at School..

Today was fire truck day at school and Olivia is fascinated with fire trucks for some reason. I was wondering if she would be nervous or intimidated when she actually got up close to the truck, but one of her teachers told me she went right up in the truck. I wish her dad & I had been there. :-( She has also been singing "Stop, drop and roll, if fire's on your clothes, stop, drop and roll."Too cute... I love it. Again, I love her school.





On another note, we have been getting all these magazines and ads in the mail with stores advertising their toys and sales and Olivia has been looking at them for days making sure to let us know everything she wants. She is so excited about Christmas this year. Last year she was really scared of Santa Clause so I asked her if she was going to tell Santa this year what she wanted. She stated ,"No, I am just going to write him a check." (She means letter, ( I think :-) I am not sure why she keeps saying check) Too funny!! So, needless to say, she is still scared of Santa...


1 comment:

Becky said...

Torie loved seeing that truck too, but I think she loved the hat even more! She carried it with her all evening.