Thursday, May 28, 2009

Olivia, her Aunt Erica, Uncle Ryan & cousins Rylan and Charlie

Just some random pictures... Not in any order... Sorry... I don't feel like arranging them!!! :-)

Olivia, Charlie and Rylan on the way to Charlie's kindergarten graduation.



My sister Erica, her husband Ryan, my beautiful niece Rylan and my proud and precious nephew Charlie..



Here is the proud graduate again........





Rylan, Olivia and Charlie chowing down on Memorial Day at Rock Island Park.



Olivia and her gorgeous cousin Rylan. If you will look closely in this picture, you will notice that Miss Olivia has on her nephew Charlie's clothes. It rained this day and the playground was soaked so Olivia therefore got soaked and couldn't handle it. She put on some of Charlie's clothes. She looked so cute in them too... Thanks Charlie.... We love you.



Olivia and Rylan misbehaving at Charlie's graduation!!!!!!


Olivia and her "Can't do no wrong" Aunt Erica at Charlie's graduation!!!!!!!! She loves her Aunt Eka!!!!!



Olivia's Uncle Ryan showing her how to ride a scooter on Memorial Day. Looks like she is really paying attention doesn't it? I would have taken more pictures, but it rained off and on all day and I got tired of fretting over my camera getting wet, so I put it up.....

5 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Maybe Olivia can teach me how to ride a scooter now. I am not cordinated enough to learn. Have a great weekend. Thanks for the sweet comment about sissy.

Tonya said...

She is Precious and tell Erika I love her hair color it looks great on her. Tell Charlie congratulations! I showed Hannah his pics and she started blushing.

Unknown said...

It is a small world! I seen where she knew you on facebook and asked her what the connection was. i hadn't put 2 and 2 together. She has talked about her awesome friend Tanya who she loves to death and I just never knew who she was referring to :)
I tagged her in those pictures on facebook but I'm not sure she's been on their yet. I'm gonna order them though. The pictures turned out really good. I'm gonna have to get one blown up.

Natalie Miller said...

My kids have a "they do no wrong aunt" also. Its that nice=) Love you pics. Olivia is just a doll!

~Kim~ said...

Very cute pics! She is such a doll....

On another note~I went to school with Erica! She is too sweet! I can totally see how she *might* spoil miss Olivia just a little bit!